According to Webster’s Dictionary, social media includes forms of electronic communication (such as websites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content.
Examples of social media platforms:
Why is social media important for your organization?
- Your brand becomes more recognized.
- Save costs in advertising.
- Your competition is already present on social media.
- Social media is projected to grow at a 25% rate in the next 5 years1.
- Responding to messages and customer’s issues quickly and efficiently.
- 91% of retail brands use two or more social media platforms2.
Are you convinced? Contact us today for a free consultation!
Blossom Marketing is based out of Washington D.C.
Blossom specializes in social media services, email marketing, SEO, social media ads, and much more. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.
- Why you need to understand the Importance of Social Media. (2017, April 04). Retrieved May 23, 2017, from http://www.growthgurus.com/blog/business-brand-need-understand-importance-social-media/
- A. (n.d.). 91% of Retail Brands Use Two or More Social Media Channels. Retrieved May 23, 2017, from http://www.adweek.com/digital/yesmail-retail-brands-social-media-channels/