Since 1984, Military Spouse Appreciation Day has honored the contributions, support, and sacrifices of military spouses of the US Armed Forces. Each year it falls on the Friday before Mother’s Day which means that it is today, May 8, 2020! As Blossom Marketing grows, so does our team. This year we have two military spouses we’d like to highlight, Emily and Diana.
Emily is the Founder and CEO of Blossom Marketing and is an Air Force wife.
- What has been the most rewarding aspect of military life? The most rewarding aspect is being able to serve my country alongside my husband. I support him and make an impact in the military community to support those around me. It has also taught me how to adapt to my environment and surroundings, making me more patient!
- What has been the most challenging aspect of military life? Moving away from family is the most challenging. It is hard not to see them frequently and share big moments in person with them.
- What is something that you never would have done but you’ve been able to because of military life? Move across the country! I don’t think I would have moved from my hometown if it wasn’t for the Air Force.
- What do you love most about Blossom? I love seeing my clients grow and be successful because of how we support them. It means a lot to me to see their company grow because of us.
Diana is a Social Media Specialist at Blossom and is an Army wife.
- What has been the most rewarding aspect of military life? On a personal level, I truly believe that military life has made me more adaptable, flexible, and organized. On a community level, I have enjoyed my Army volunteer positions and am grateful for the pride that I feel for our service members, their families, and our country.
- What has been the most challenging aspect of military life? Deployments. While they come with the territory of military life, I have found that it never gets easier to say “see you later.”
- What is something that you never would have done but you’ve been able to because of military life? Though I’ve never shied away from travel and adventure, I never imagined that I would live in so many different states. It’s been exciting to see so many different parts of the country.
- What do you love most about Blossom? I love helping people so it is extremely rewarding to support clients with their social media goals. Additionally, our Blossom team is so positive and fun to work with!
In honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day, Blossom is collaborating with six other fantastic military spouse owned businesses for an amazing giveaway! This giveaway is open to everyone and there will be ONE winner. To enter the giveaway go to https://woobox.com/z8g3re and fill out the required information! It’s that simple. One entry per person. No purchase necessary. Contest ends Wednesday, May 13th at 11:59 pm EST.
Good luck to all that enter, and thank you for your support today and every day!
Blossom Marketing is based out of Washington D.C.
Blossom specializes in social media services, email marketing, SEO, social media ads, and much more. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.